2 Tan-y-Fedw - Access Statement
- Brochures can be provided in large print.
- Car parking on road outside property
- Entrance door approached by 5 stone steps; no handrail but there is a wall on one side and a fence on the other that could be used to steady yourself.
- The pathway from the road to the front door is gravelled.
- There is one step into the porch and another step into the house.
- The house is on two levels; ground and first floor. There are 12 steps to the first floor. There is a handrail on the left side as you go up.
- There is one step between the lounge and the kitchen.
- Bedrooms on first floor – no lift.
- The shower room is equipped with a shower, toilet and washbasin. There is no bath.
- Both bedrooms have radios.
- Task lighting.
- Outside, there are 3 deep steps to reach the patio area – no handrail. The garden is terraced and the terraces are unfenced so would be unsuitable for unsupervised children. There is seating on the gravel pathway between the front gate and the front door.
- No child safety equipment is provided. For example, there are no safety catches in the kitchen or bathroom, no stair gates and no fire guard for the stove in the lounge. If this type of equipment is required for anybody staying at the cottage, the hirer must provide all appropriate equipment themselves. [Please note that if safety equipment is fitted by the hirer which causes damage to the property, the hirer will be responsible for the costs incurred for repairs and re-decoration.]
- Mobile phone network available. The nearest payphone is opposite Trefriw Woollen Mill.
- The village centre is a few minutes from the cottage by foot.
- Public Transport provision. Nearest train station: Llanrwst. Nearest bus stop: approximately 50 yards.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any query about the cottage.